Symptom tracking is an online tool used to follow the development of your client's symptoms with detailed full-color and printable reporting.
Set it up
From the 180+ symptoms in 8 categories provided choose up to 25 symptoms to track.
These are the categories we provide:
- Attention and Learning
- Positive Symptoms
You can enter 6 original self-edited symptoms to track ("free-text").
TrackFor each of the symptoms selected for your client, track the severity that day on a scale from 1 to 10.
Enter the severities yourself in conversation with the patient.
Or setup the automatic reminder to send an Email to the patient at specific intervals, requesting online self-assessment.
The assessment website www.mysymptomtracking.net is secured with a password and is provided on an encrypted website with SSL
After collecting a couple of sets of symptom severities, view the report. The report is multi-paged and contains
- overview charts grouped by category,
- combined charts to enhance view of development of severities,
- 3d-rendered charts with transparent data lines,
- full set of individual charts
- raw data table of all entries with graphical markers of trends, percentage changes.
Save the reports as PDF or view online in your browser anytime.